By Dur-e-Sabih – Developing long-term consumer relationships is the goal of every business. Thankfully, tools like CRM software help us achieve this goal.
Just like every other business, the web designing sector also needs to enhance customer service. Besides this, it requires efficient business management, cost-cutting solutions, and time-saving options. Therefore, using the right CRM software looks mandatory.
If you are running a web design business but have not used CRM software yet, now it’s time to choose the best one. So, read the below options:
Hubspot is an all-in-one solution for all your business management needs. No matter from which department you belong, the software provides ease to every employee. From automation and analytics to reporting and suggestions, Hubspot provides everything under one roof. Let us look into its key features:
- Prospect and email tracking. Live chat and auto-schedule.
- Customizable dashboard for viewing the company’s performance at a glance.
- Automatic recording of consumer activities and sales.
- Call recording, transaction recording, and display of overall consumer history.
- Chatbots for providing a commendable consumer experience.
- Pre-made email templates.
- Ticketing for keeping the consumer queries organized.
- Easy integration with a variety of software.
The Real Estate CRM
The Real Estate CRM is not specifically designed for real estate agents. People from different sectors can use it with ease. Today, many successful web designers are using this CRM and experiencing great business improvement. This tool assists in the following ways:
- Automation in marketing campaigns, email marketing, and personalization.
- Workflow automation through scheduling, time-tracking, and ticketing.
- Report building feature for getting insights about latest campaigns and employee performance.
- Auto record of consumer activities and notifications.
- Customizable interface for extracting business information in no time.
Having a big name, Zoho CRM also offers a wide array of CRM features. It provides 24 business growth features, with CRM as one of the best features. Some of the key features include:
- A centralized platform for stakeholders, partners, and vendors.
- Marketing automation, reporting, segmentation, lead management.
- Accurate data, data analytics, consumer history, extraction of similar queries.
- Easy access for every employee through Zoho CRM mobile app.
- Reduces manual work, automates sales tasks and provides information for plans.
- Brings all consumer interactions to one centralized place.
Apart from being a fantastic CRM tool, it also provides project management features. Thus, managing the day-to-day business activities of a web design business becomes easier with Bitrix 24. Here are some of its main features:
- Reporting, time-management, and calendar sharing.
- Email notifications, auto task rotation, and instant messages.
- Daily activity planner and a separate profile for every consumer.
- Bulk emailing feature, auto emails, and personalization.
If you want to take your business management to the next level of ease and convenience, there is no better option than Spreadsheet CRM. By simplifying the complex tasks, it provides a handful of solutions for multiple things. Let us see its main features:
- Pre-made graphs with equations and formulas. It pulls the data, calculates as per the equation, and provides the result.
- Easy to understand and enables you to present reports within minutes. The software is completely built on Google Spreadsheet.
- Auto reminders and emails for getting the tasks done on time.
- Since it is basic software, do not expect advanced CRM features in it.
CRM software can take your web designing business to the next level. If it is a startup, use the basic version of the above-mentioned tools. The free version will let you analyze its impact and enable you to invest in the premium version.
Competition is rising, and so are the consumer demands. Do not compromise on consumer relations. Track every step of prospects, make useful strategies, and take your business to a growing stage. So, select the right CRM today!
Dur-e-Sabih provides ghostwriting and copywriting services. Her educational background in Accountancy helps her in tackling topics ranging from career and business productivity to web development, finance, and digital marketing. She writes blog articles for Real Estate CRM.
If you like the content, we would appreciate your support by buying us a coffee. Thank you so much for your visit and support.