Access database corruption is a common occurrence that may happen due to several reasons related to system software or hardware. When the Access
database gets damaged or corrupt, it may lead to data loss if not repaired or recovered immediately. Although MS Access comes with a few options to troubleshoot and resolve Access database corruption, they may fail to restore the database if the corruption is severe. Even if it fixes the corruption, it does that at the cost of data loss as it removes or deletes unrecoverable or damaged records from the database tables.
So, if your Access database (MDB or ACCDB) file is corrupt and you are looking for a reliable solution, check out Stellar Repair for Access software that we have reviewed in this post.
About Stellar Repair for Access Software
Stellar Repair for Access is a powerful and widely trusted tool to repair corrupt Access database files. Recommended by several users and IT admins across the globe, this Access repair software recovers and restores the objects, modules, password-protected forms, and even deleted records in a new Access database file.
It repairs both .ACCDB and .MDB Access database files without any risk of data loss. It also repairs and recovers tables, queries, reports, and indexes including macros, and relational databases.
It helps resolves various MS Access database inconsistency errors when proprietary tools, such as Compact and Repair utility fails. Some of the common Access database errors as shown below can be resolved quickly with the help of Stellar Repair for Access in a few clicks.
Key Features of Stellar Repair for Access Software
Following are some key features of Stellar Repair for Access software.
- Repairs Access database and recovers database objects
- Recovers deleted table, attachments, etc. from Access database
- Recovers deleted records from Access .AACDB and .MDB database files
- Restores relationships and data stored in a corrupt table linked through database via different sources
- Previews database object after repair
- Supports Unicode Access database files, i.e. both English and Non-English languages
- Compatible with MS Access 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, & earlier versions
In the event of Access database corruption, you can download the software for free and install it on any system that meets the following system specifications to repair corrupt or damaged Access database files.
- Processor: Intel Pentium Class
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Memory: 2GB Minimum
- Hard Disk: 250 MB of Free Space
Steps to use Stellar Repair for Access to Repair and Recover Corrupt Access Database
If you are facing trouble while accessing data from your Access database, you can follow these quick steps to repair the damaged or corrupt MS Access database files (.ACCDB & .MDB) by using Stellar Repair for Access software.
- Install and run Stellar Repair for Access software
- Click ‘Browse’ and select the MS Access Database file (.ACCDB or .MDB)
- Click on ‘Repair’ to start the repairing process.
- After the repair process completes, Stellar Repair for Access previews all recovered tables, queries, indexes, and relations of the selected access file in a tree structure
- You can click on an object name to view it’s content in the right-pane or use the Find option to preview details of a specific item
- Then select all the object names that you want to recover and save
- Click the ‘Save Database’ button at the top
- Choose a location where you want to save the recovered Access database file. You can choose either Default Location of File or browse a new location
- Click ‘OK’ to start saving the repaired and recovered Access database file
NOTE: To save the repaired Access database file and its objects, you need to activate the software by using an activation key that you can purchase from Stellarinfo.com.
Pros and Cons of Stellar Repair for Access Software
Following are some of the key pros and cons that we found in our tests. But overall, Stellar Repair for Access did well and we were quite impressed by the following,
- Easy to use interface makes the Access database repair process faster and convenient
- The software repaired and recovered tables, queries, reports, forms, and indexes
- Recovered deleted records from the Access database
- Previewed all the objects in the Access database before saving in a new database file
- Supports both .ACCDB and .MDB database files
- Supports Access database with data in non-English languages also
- Automatically locates Access database files present on the system
- Helps fix all kinds of Access database corruption related errors
As for the cons, the free version offers limited options. Other than that, the software is quite affordable and repairs Access database files without any risk of data loss.
Stellar Repair for Access is one of the most trusted and recommended Access database repair software by several users and IT administrators. The software can help resolve all kinds of Access database-related errors caused by damaged Access database files in a few clicks.
With Stellar Repair for Access, you can overcome the limitations of manual methods, save time, and avoid the risk of data loss. It repairs a damaged Access database file with precision and restores all objects, tables, charts, forms, reports, and indexes with up to 100% integrity. So, if you are looking for a reliable solution to repair your corrupt or inaccessible Access database files (ACCDB or MDB), look no further. Download, install and recover your database with just a few clicks by using Stellar Repair for Access software.
If you like the content, we would appreciate your support by buying us a coffee. Thank you so much for your visit and support.