Giants like Amazon or Google have long been attracting and interacting with customers using AI tools. Artificial intelligence products are becoming more and more available today. In this article, we will look at what tasks AI can be applied to in yourbusiness.
Artificial intelligence is used in the following areas:
- Communications. Smart voice assistants, call center robots, and smart chatbots developed by Dasha.AI are just a few examples of AI for communication. The robot recognizes the voice request, analyzes it, asks clarifying questions if necessary, answers the request taking into account its meaning, and if it cannot answer, redirects it to the operator.
- Predictive analytics. AI helps make predictions for business, marketing, economics, and other areas. For example, analyze the effectiveness of advertising campaigns over long periods, identify patterns and predict their further effectiveness and costs.
- Personalization. Such systems analyze a large amount of data about the user, including the history of his past purchases, gender and age characteristics, behavior on sites, and much more, and offer him any solutions based on the analysis.
- Content creation. The title, background, and other elements of the ads can be automatically selected depending on the parameters of the user viewing the advertisement.
- Mailings. Faceless emails are a thing of the past. Today, AI systems can compose the text of an advertising letter by analyzing previous interactions with a website or application. Thus, you can significantly increase the average purchase order and update the base of active.
Image source: https://www.pexels.com/ru-ru/photo/7357/
The main areas of using AI are:
- Development of creatives: automatic generation of advertising messages, copywriting, video editing.
- Automated advertising purchases: selection of optimal channels, placement time, targeting.
- Contextual advertising: defining context, topic, and semantics.
- E-commerce and object recognition: streaming sales, smart TV advertising.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns.
That’s a moot point. Naturally, content creators and marketers don’t want to see a world in which machines replace their hard work. However, as AI gets smarter, we may see a day when robots will take over writing SEO-oriented content.
However, this does not mean that all letters will end up in the hands of machines. Computers still cannot sense and process emotions, which means that certain types of writing that rely on an empathetic, emotional reader are likely to always be written by a human.
Instead of removing the human element from content marketing, AI will improve it. Content marketers using artificial intelligence tools will provide users with a more personalized experience now and in the future.
In the coming years, the e-commerce market will only expand. This means that the high demand for technology will continue. The sooner AI tools are integrated into your business model, the better. Such an investment is guaranteed to pay off and be beneficial for a very long time.
If you like the content, we would appreciate your support by buying us a coffee. Thank you so much for your visit and support.