Cross-platform mobile app development processes the values and virtues of its own, and that explains its high demand and popularity. Today, having tons of cool tools and frameworks at your disposal, you may feel a bit lost with the right choice, that is ideal for you. Our list will help you gain more confidence in your upcoming task.
While defining our top options, we were guided by some foremost and generally accepted factors so that each option is studied and seen better. And before rushing to the very platform names, we would like to focus on the best things you get from this development type. So here we go!
- Any device is good for your app
Users often tend to wait for the same and invariable UI no matter the device type. No wonder! It feels great being able to start editing a photo, for example, on your phone and add some final corrections on your home PC, right? The optimal user experience is your top priority, and the tools for cross-platform app development services can surely give you this.
- Reaching more users
Fitting multiple systems means reaching the Big Market. Moreover, software creators benefit from building and posting their solutions on various stores all at the same time. This opens your app a wide road of cool chances for engaging new clients and adding to the trust of your existing ones, boosting the reputation of your company immensely.
- Bring investment expenses to a minimum
To face the challenges of app optimization, decent testing before presenting the final version, etc, you must go for one of the top app development tools from our list below. They save you from walking on stumbling stones and help to build super-sensitive apps with great operability. Besides, some of the digital environments listed below also enable native hardware lineaments for the best practice.
- Phone Gap (Cordova) is one of the most exquisite framework options. Developers love its cloud feature which lets them share the raw version of the app for evaluation and comments from other colleagues. It also supports cool features like a Camera, GPS, etc.
- React Native is beloved by many developers who are building apps for various markets. The same code base is what makes this platform worth the gold. Besides, it is a free and huge open-source ecosystem, with a supportive professional community, which is why it is always evolving leaving few chances for competitors to catch up. Instagram used RN, by the way, for one of its new features. Simplicity is the key approach here, and the sea of available custom components is what saves time and effort.
- Corona SDK empowers developers with 2D mobile app tools and boasts real-time testing, 10X speed in mobile game app building as well as astonishing outcomes in Lua language. In addition to that, Corona SDK is a free access framework.
- Another available free-of-charge foundation – Flutter – helps to create cool apps fast, coding all together with one common codebase. Toyota benefited from it once, by offering highly innovative commercial tools for their cars. Flutter is great at making fast changes on the go as well as removing bugs. Yet, using this platform requires your knowledge of Dart.
- Xamarin is one of the most beloved tools due to the native apps resemblance. And indeed they look and function like created for a special system, with that look of precious uniqueness. Apart from being free access and powerful, ¾ of its codes are reusable. This digital space is the one you can trust and enjoy creating for different markets with a single code.
- Appcelerator Titanium is also about steady, soft, and easy cross-platform web app development. One code base for everything and target is on shaping and simplifying the workflow with the help of native modules which IT experts value a lot. Great time savior as well.
- Another cool HTML5 digital environment – Ionic – gives you as an IT professional the means for building native platform apps with the help of innovative web tech. Ready UI components, interactive charts and prototypes, and many more guarantee you are building something great and advanced with excellent efficiency.
- NativeScript is known for its pretty, and easy-to-use UI. You have to define it one time only and wait for the NativeScript to suit and prepare to run everywhere. Unlike RN, this one offers you the whole set of web resources for all kinds of projects, so you do not need to look for external solutions elsewhere. It doesn’t require learning new programming languages, complies with Cocoapods, and much more to enjoy the development process and its outcomes.
- Node.js is another marvelous thing. It is a free access digital environment that boasts the building of server-side, adaptable apps that are quick to react and super efficient. Its bonus is a huge library of ready-to-use components for making everything simple and easy.
- 10 years old Sencha Touch is a great ecosystem for web-based app creation. Efficiency and security, cool hardware tools, perfect testing, launching and maintenance are some of its amazing features. Friendly when united with Cordova codes. Moreover, when new and old codes are met together, it is running just fine.
What do you think you can use for your project? We hope we were useful and now you are more confident on your way to choosing the right thing for your cross-platform mobile development. Good luck with that! Take care!
If you like the content, we would appreciate your support by buying us a coffee. Thank you so much for your visit and support.