NOTE: The actual contents and opinions are the sole views of the author who maintains editorial independence.Coding is a skill that is important to learn in this day and age. According to Oracle & Burning Glass, the IT industry is growing 50% faster than the rest of the jobmarket.
No doubt you’ve heard it many times. So, is it the best programming language for beginners? Read more to find out.
- Create iOS and Android mobile apps via React Native
- Create web interfaces through React, Angular, or Vue
- Using Node.js, you can make solutions for CLI
- Backend development via Express and Node.js
- Develop automation scenarios for Mac and Photoshop
- Create desktop applications
- Aid in back-end solutions for blockchain technology
Fun and Interactive
You can code that runs in the browser to create interactive projects during the learning phase.
Provides support for learning
Every browser allows viewing the source code to learn from other people’s code. Since it is the most active repository, you can easily share each other’s code through community sites such as StackOverflow. In addition, with over 3,600 meetup groups worldwide, you’ll be able to learn from these support groups.
Easy tool for learning
- While processing data types, some problems can occur. Also, it’s not possible to view the created code.
- There is no support for object-oriented programming.
- It will require you to use libraries and frameworks, which require experience.
Technology has demanded more jobs in the IT industry. In recent years, there has been an increasing number of open positions of programming jobs in the whole world. Because of this, programming is not just increasing but is helpful for various IT solutions.
If you’re a developer, it is essential to understand the solutions that programming provides. With lots of tools available in the programming world, no doubt you’ll be able to find what suits you best.
With its interactive UI and integration into web browsers, you’ll easily practice it through its instant feedback. However, it will be up to you what programming language to start as a beginner. It’s best to do your research, practice, and try a lot of coding language to see what suits you best.
If you like the content, we would appreciate your support by buying us a coffee. Thank you so much for your visit and support.